Customer Care: Support
Access to the WebIntellects Support Center is only granted to our customers. Once you have activated an account with us, your
Account Number and password will be sent to you via E-mail. Once you receive your account information, you will be able to log
into Control Maestro™ and receive support.
Sales and Technical Support can be reached Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time.
|Toll-Free in USA and Canada:
From Control Maestro You Can
- Open a support ticket - This system provides a 24/7 hands-on approach to support which allows you access to your problem or issue and view the current status.
- View our online support manuals - WebIntellects has hundreds of easy-to-understand pages of material. In most cases, the pages are screen shots used to assist in troubleshooting.
- View our online Flash tutorials - WebIntellects offers step-by-step tutorials that you can control with the click of a button. These tutorials will help you learn the basics of the most common new account issues that prior customers may have experienced. Fast-forward or rewind, you control the pace.
- View our online knowledge base - Includes FAQs and resolutions to past support issues opened by other customers. This is an ever-growing resource.
- View and manage all your services with WebIntellects - From here you can upgrade, downgrade, add or subtract services for your account.
- Change your personal information - From here you will be able to change your mailing address, E-mail addresses and all other personal data.
- Manage your billing - From here you will be able to update your credit card, make payments, view your invoices and statements or close your account.
Easy Ticket Submission
To open a generic support ticket, please use this form. We require that the Account Number and E-Mail Address match what we have on record.
Do I have to register my domain name with you to use your service?
No. You can register your domain name with any one of the domain registars that are available on the net. We have no requirements to use our registration service.
How long does it take to set up a new account?
Orders will generally be processed by us as soon as they are received and are usually set up within 8 hours. Web hosting transfers are set up within the 8-hour period; however, it takes InterNIC 24-48 hours to update their database for transfers and new registrations.
What kind of technical support do you offer?
We have provided four ways to receive technical support.
- Toll-Free Tech Support. Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.
- Online trouble tickets.
- Online FAQs and knowledge base.
- Our Member Support Pages.
Do you allow spamming, Opt-in e-mailing or bulk mailing?
No. We do not allow this under any circumstances. If it is brought to our attention that spamming has occurred, we will terminate the account immediately. It doesn't matter if you use our mail servers to spam or if you hire a company to do it for you. We charge a $100 account clean up fee for those accounts terminated for spamming.
Do you allow adult-orientated web sites?
No, WebIntellects does not allow the placement on our Webspace of any sexually explicit materials, whether they be in graphical, textual, video, sound, encrypted, protected, proprietary or any other formats. While we are committed to the protection of the free speech of our clients, we cannot permit sexually explicit material on our Webspace for many reasons. We object to the hosting of adult content for the logistical problems that it would entail, i.e. greatly fluctuating bandwidth, security problems and legal considerations. Adult sites can place unexpected and greatly varying demands upon the host's dedicated Web server thus jeopardizing the security of all other Virtual Web Server accounts hosted on that dedicated server. WebIntellects has also partnered with many companies which won't allow partners to host adult sites.
Do you accept international orders?
Yes. We have customers from all around the world using our web hosting services. If desired, we can host domain name extensions from any country. All international accounts must be paid for by credit card, money order, cashiers's check, PayPal or bank wire.
Can you host sites with country code extensions like .uk, .ar, .com.au?
Yes. We can host any domain name extension from any country.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept money orders, checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). All accounts under $50.00/mo must pay by credit card. All international accounts must pay by credit card, money order, cashiers's check, PayPal or bank wire. We do not accept international checks. We can also accept wire transfers. Each transaction will incur a $25.00 charge.
How does the billing process work?
If you choose a yearly payment plan, you will be charged on your card, or sent an invoice on your account aniversary date. If you choose monthly billing, it will be done by periodic credit card deduction. Each month we will deduct the agreed-upon sum for our services from the credit card you choose. If you pay more than $50.00/mo for services, you can request invoice billing. Invoices will be sent by e-mail and are due upon receipt. Click here to view our entire Billing Policy.
Is there a minimum contract?
No. We do not lock you into any long-term contract. You can pay month to month, or if you wish to save extra money, you can pay yearly. You will be able to cancel yearly accounts, however there are no prorated refunds.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. You can read more about it by clicking here.
Can we buy a lower priced plan now and upgrade anytime later?
Yes. You are free to upgrade plans any time you wish. If you buy a plan for a yearly rate and decide to upgrade later, you will only be billed the pro-rated difference in price. We do not charge Upgrade Fees.
Does WebIntellects offer a way to check mail online, from anywhere in the world?
Yes. All accounts come with free Webmail. It is this feature that allows you to check mail online. This is just like Hotmail or Yahoo mail, except with your domain.